Home | Samsung 60 Inch LED TV | Best All in One Computers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tips For Easy Hairstyles - 7 Steps to Get Healthy Hair

/ On : 2:09 AM/ ▂▃▅▆█

Having trouble with styling your hair? Yes, I was. I personally like to have different hairstyles everyday, so I was looking for some cute easy hairstyles. But then, I realized the reason why my hair won't look like I wanted was because a condition of my hair was poor. It was dry and damaged.


No matter how hard I try to look nice with cute hairstyles, it won't look that great if my hair is not healthy. So, I decided to do something about my hair condition. I researched what I can do to make my hair healthy and smooth again. Finally, I came up with this ultimate list of tips that is very easy to do and does not require any expensive hair products. By just following these steps you will make a big difference on your hair!


I have been actually using these methods for about 2 weeks now, and my hair feels and looks absolutely different!!! I was very surprised by this result. I mean, you can of course use expensive hair products to keep your hair look great, but these are the tips that anybody can do from today! How awesome is that? I've also been noticed that styling is way easier now.


OK. Here is the list.


1. How damaged your hair is? If you have a lot of split ends, it is time to have it trimmed. My hairstylist told me that once your hair splits, it is gonna only get worse. The only cure is to trim. Ideally, you should have your hair trimmed once a month to maintain damage-free hair, even if it is just little bit of trim.


2. How often do you wash your hair? You should only wash your hair every other day. Too much shampooing will dry your hair. It is important to have some natural oil on your hair because it will keep your hair nice 'n smooth and moisturized.


3. Before wetting your hair for shampoo, you should comb it well to get rid of all the tangles you might have. Once it's wet, the tangles will only get worse.


4. Wet throughout your tangle-free hair with warm water. Warm water helps open up the cuticles so that dirt and unnecessary oil can be washed off easily. Make sure to mix shampoo with water before applying. Remember to always apply the shampoo on the roots and gently wash your hair down. Massage your scalp gently with fingertips before rinsing. Use a conditioner with every wash, and try to use a deep conditioner for once a week.


5. Rinse with moderately warm water, and use cool water for the end of your hair to finish. Cool water helps close up the cuticle.


6. Take off excess water from your hair by gently patting with a clean towel. Do not rub your hair with a towel. This will cause friction and split ends to your hair. Then, wrap the towel around your head for a while to absorb more moisture.


7. Air dry. Apply a hair product, such as leave-in conditioner, at this time. If you don't have time, you can blow dry with low heat setting.


http://ezinearticles.com

Read More... Tips For Easy Hairstyles - 7 Steps to Get Healthy Hair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archieve

Fein Multimaster Top

Buy Electric Bicycle